Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The perfect Mother's Day...


Watching the waves

Daddy with one of his princesses

happy girl

Heading to the upper deck

Getting knocked over by silly kids


Saylor in love with the waves


"Mommy, the sea lion is THIS big"


"Look Mommy, I see a sea lion"



I had such a wonderful mother's day, it really couldn't have been more perfect. The day started out with breakfast with my two sisters (a mom and mommy to be) and my OWN mother. Then we said good-bye as they left for Arizona. Kingsley and the kids took me down to Orange County where we took the ferry over to balboa and hopped on an island cruise and looked for sea lions! After the boat ride we went into the local arcade and played some games... then the older kids went on the ferris wheel. I was having so much fun watching them have fun. We stopped off to eat then headed to our good friends, the Williams house. We had a great time visiting and laughing (with our 9 kids). We always enjoy time with them, so it was great to see them on Mother's Day. All the kids were great. The twins slept a lot and the older two had a day with "no attitudes"... that makes for a great day mother's day or NOT!

I'm so thankful to be called their mother... they are the best part of me.. that is for sure!

No comments: