Tuesday, October 13, 2009

SITTING..





Well it's official... both babies are now sitting confidently with no assistance needed. They have been doing well for a few months now, but I never felt I could sit them down and walk away. I LOVE watching them sit and interact with one another. Ramsey will just sit and watch Slade squeal over a toy, then she'll try and take it away from him. The look on his face when this happens is priceless. He is in utter shock that she would do such a thing. Once he realizes that she is more flexible and can turn her back away from him to protect that toy, it's like his world is crashing in. He just throws his head down and sobs and screams with NO end. The response from her is also priceless. She smiles and coos and laughs at his "fits". This is ONLY the beginning of things to come for this poor little boy. Having twins is like having a first born child, everything is so new and exciting. Not that it wasn't new and exciting when I had Saylor (fun being my 1st girl) but having two is a whole new ball game. I'll write more on their sweet little personalities once I get them calmed down and in bed... Here are a few pics of my proud sitters!

No comments: