Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's been TOO long...






This is for the ONE person out there that probably still checks this once in awhile... I'm pretty sure blogging had died out thanks to Facebook and the like. But for those that choose NOT to follow the crowd on FB, here I am still blogging:)

Things have been quite hectic around here. The day has arrived. The dreaded and feared moment... both twins are now mobile! One I could handle, but two is crazy. It's like they conspire and go opposite directions on PURPOSE. They are smart little boogers. Ramsey has the speed advantage, but Slade has the size, so when he sees her take off, he'll grab her and scream. I'm not sure why, but he just doesn't want her getting away. She will then throw her head down in tears and he takes the moment and will SLOWLY move by her. It's like the tortoise and the hare!!! I can't help but laugh. The few times Slade isn't quick enough to grab her she is off and moving and you'll NEVER know where you will find her! She is fast and likes to hide. It's like having a mouse in the house! They are just as fun as can be though. For naps they are in separate cribs and will peek through the slats and babble with each other! I love just listening to them. It is true for fraternal twins as it is with identical.. they really do have their "own" language. Having twins is like having your firstborn child ... everything is new and exciting. You are experiencing things differently. I love that God has allowed me to experience this here on this earth.

Let's see... a month or two ago all 4 kids got hand, foot, mouth disease (not sure if i mentioned it). Keller joyfully shared it with his siblings after school one day. The older 2 were OK with it, but the babies got these awful blisters in their mouths and refused to eat. They screamed for days b/c they were hungry, then screamed b/c it hurt to take a bottle. It was miserable but like anything else we survived.

Well here are a few more pics until I get the rest uploaded.

4 comments:

Erin S said...

Such a hot mamma!! I must be the only one who still reads this... Ha!

The babies are beautiful!! I am so glad you find the time to really enjoy them.

We have had coxsackie at least 4 times. A treat every time. Having the older kids get them on their feet is terrible. They can hardly walk... But in their mouths is the worst. If it happens again, ask your dr for the anesthetic oral rinse. I think you can put it on a QTip and rub it around their mouths. It numbs all the blisters...

Thanks for sharing your life with everyone!

Unknown said...

Me, me, me!!! Your Aunt Robin is a loyal fan/reader!!! (sometimes I feel like a stalker - lol!)
Keep going and the pix are wonderful!

Unknown said...

Me, me, me!!! Your Aunt Robin is a loyal fan/reader!!! (sometimes I feel like a stalker - lol!)
Keep going and the pix are wonderful!

SunshineBarlowe.com said...

You are a hot mama for sure.. I have totally been out of the loop.. But, I'm back in business...yay!

Can't believe how big the kids are.. so cute.