Friday, March 25, 2011

ALONE?????

So someone said to me "I bet you feel SO alone right now".... and as much as I appreciated their concern and sympathy towards my situation, I thanked GOD over and over for HIS truth which has sustained me. I answered and said, I believe with all my heart the Word of God is true and knowable and God CLEARLY states:

Hebrews 13:5 "I WILL NEVER DESERT YOU, NOR WILL I EVER FORSAKE YOU".

Isaiah 54:5 "For your husband is your Maker, Whose name is the LORD of hosts; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel, Who is called the God of all the earth"

Any child of God is NEVER alone.

If you are reading this and "feel" alone, trust God at HIS WORD.... it's the ONLY thing we CAN trust! Be encouraged and KNOW that the God who created the heavens and the earth will never leave YOU, if you are His.

1 comment:

wendebean said...

You are never alone. You will always have me!!!!
Thanks for blogging again, it just makes me more in awe of you everyday. Thanks for the inspiration