Saturday, September 6, 2008

1/2 way to survival!

Well as of last week I am 1/2 to infant survival. Once I hit 24 weeks these babies have a chance to survive on their own.

I'm now a little over 13 weeks. I pulled a ligament last week which is making it hard for me to walk.... I already have the pregnant "waddle". Headaches at night have replaced the morning sickness as well. Other than that things seem to be going great. We've had family in town this week, so it's been great to "feel better" enough to do some things with them. Last night we went shooting (well being pregnant, I can only watch:( We are getting ready to drive up to Pismo Beach to camp on the beach and ride dune buggy's (again, I will be watching!) It will be interesting to see how the kids will do as they have never been camping before. I'm pretty sure this is a primitive site (no bathrooms, etc...)!!

Other great news: My older sister just delivered her 2nd son a week or two early via C-section on Wednesday, the 4th. He is simply perfect in every sense of the word. He has got the "Ramsey" nose and had more hair than his older brother at that age. He came out crying and weighing 7.11. (which is HARD to believe if you saw how tiny my sister was the whole pregnancy). They officially named him, Christopher Chace Turner, and they will call him by his middle name, Chace. He is such a cute little boy and I know he will be showered by love from his older brother and his "Mimi" who awaits his arrival home. My sister is doing great and only had good things to say about her csection! She is so in love with this little guy..... he is a blessed little boy!

No comments: