Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Today was an exciting day because it was the first time Kingsley got to see his little twins moving around. It was an uneventful visit (which are the best kind). Both the twins have a good strong heartrate of 160 and surprisingly BOTH are measuring exactly the same size (TO THE DAY, which is 12 weeks, 3 days). I guess it's more normal to have them a few days to week or two off. The Dr. tried to determine gender and both babies were at good angles, but he said it was too early to give a realistic prediction. He did give me a good guess, but I will keep that a secret for now:) Next month I will start seeing a Peri in Burbank. I guess they'll do more detailed sonograms and ultrasounds. The pictures I received from the appointment weren't very clear, in fact you'd probably not even tell it was a baby, so I won't post them. It was exciting to see how big they are getting... their little hands, feet, elbows and knees were just so cute. They are moving quite a bit now and I'm feeling it once in awhile....That is all the news for now. We are getting ready to have some relatives in town visiting, so we'll be busy visiting all the LA sites.... hope you are all doing well and enjoyed your Labor Day weekend.

No comments: