Friday, September 12, 2008

14 Week Belly Bump



14 Weeks down already and I'm starting to LOOK pregnant. In fact 2 people yesterday asked me when I was due!!!! I head to the Dr.'s again on Tues and then will schedule an appt with a Peri this month. One of my best friends (who lives 90 miles south) is due with her 5th and we go to the same Dr. I am really looking forward to scheduling appt's together and spending more time with her!

We had a busy week with company in town. Aunt Didi (or as the kids call her "Aunt Leah") and Uncle Josh (or should I say "Uncle Yoda") were here visiting from Virginia. We had fun shooting, camping, hiking, talking, touring Beverly Hills, Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica, Redondo and Hermosa Beach! They returned home on Thursday and are missed already. Both Keller and Saylor keep asking where they went...we really hope to see them again soon.

Time for a nap....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.