Saturday, September 13, 2008

We love Aunt Didi and Uncle Josh





Here are a few pictures of our "Aunt Didi and Uncle Josh". We went down to Redondo Beach and Hermosa Beach and toured some places where they filmed the "O.C.". We ate the at the diner that is often frequented by the cast members.... it was a lot of fun.

It is still hard for me to believe I am having twins. I get so excited to see them both via U/S every 2 weeks, but the time in between, it just doesn't seem real to me. I get "butterflies" in my stomach when I see pictures of newborn twins ... or any newborn for that matter. I really do count it a privilege to be called "mother" and to have the responsibility to raise these children. It's so hard to believe my little baby (Keller) is turning 5 today! I look at him and think of how blessed I am to have him in my life. My prayer is that he grows up to fear, love and serve Christ with every ounce of his little (well BIG) being.

I'm off to clean. Kingsley has been in Atlanta visiting a naturopathic clinic and returns home tomorrow... we will celebrate Keller's birthday then.

No comments: