Saturday, October 25, 2008

Getting ready

Well with a little over 3 months (hopefully) left, I decided to get out all Saylor's old clothes and start organizing them for her little sister. I am having so much fun going through the bins and remembering every little outfit! I also picked out the outfits to bring the twins home in. I believe one was what Keller wore on his way home and one was the one Saylor wore home. I know they'll be here before I know it.

As I was going through my 5th bin (she has way TOO MANY clothes) I got a call from Old Navy. Apparently Keller won a coloring contest drawing and is receiving a $50 gift certificate to Old Navy. We are off to redeem and shop! I think he was bummed when he realized they didn't have "toys"... but I promised him a quarter for their machines up front! Not bad.... a quarter for him and $50 for me:)

No comments: