Wednesday, November 26, 2008

25 Week Belly Bump



It's a day early, but I'm sure we'll be busy (EATING) tomorrow! I went to the Dr.'s yesterday and everything was great... again. The only thing that has changed was the expected bedrest. It's not too bad... 3 hours a day off my feet. I think it's much needed at this point. He also advised me NOT to travel:( Apparently labor/delivery moves quickly and sometimes unexpected with twins whereas a singleton you can see symptoms a little earlier and "prepare". We still plan on going to Arizona. My dad is friends with a good OB out there in case anything happens. We are excited to see Mimi and Diddy again before life gets too hectic!

4 comments:

LYW said...

You look great! You literally look like you swallowed a basketball!

Anonymous said...

YOU ARE ALL BELLY!!


p.s. Praying for Keller:)

Sunny

LYW said...

For some reason I am Group 1 Bruins - - - - Lori (Young) White

I think this is a group name leftover from graduate school work????

Andrea said...

SO it's LORI.... I thought it was some strange stalker...lol.... thanks for the comments. We are so very excited (and a bit nervous) for the craziness we are about to encounter! Hope you are doing well:)