Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More hospital pics






Here are some hospital pics that my mom took. I never got around to uploading them to the blog (until now). I love seeing Kingsley holding his two new babies... I know it was just amazing for him to be "seeing double".

Anyway, the weight check up on Ramsey couldn't have gone better. She went from 6.0 to 6.12 in just a few days and Mr. Slade went from 6.1 to 6.13. He is still holding on to being the "big" brother.

Also... Keller's eye appointment went really well. His last appointment his vision in his left eye went to 20/50 (with glasses) and since he's been wearing them most of the time his vision improved to 20/30 (with seeing a few on the 20/25 line). We are so very thankful for the outcome of both appointments!

Things are going really well. Kingsley has been spending a lot of time with the older 2 kids. Keller has been learning to ride his bike WITHOUT training wheels. He hasn't mastered it yet, but is getting better every time "daddy" takes him out.

Saylor is such a great little helper. She is right by my side every minute she is awake! We had a heart to heart talk yesterday (me and the kids) about teamwork and this morning they have been amazing! They have helped with laundry, dishes, vacuuming, folding clothes and fixing lunch! I really hope this new found excitement for chores lasts longer than a day!

Nights are still a little harder with showers, baths, trimming 40 toes and 40 fingernails, crying babies at night, and 2 kids who don't like to go to bed! I enjoy the challenge and WILL master it with a loving and godly attitude! I enjoy seeing Kingsley at the end of the day!

No comments: