Thursday, December 11, 2008

3rd TRIMESTER BEGINS!!!

It's the home stretch... the 3rd trimester! Right now the little one's are weighing over 2 lbs each... which is great if I go into early labor! I've gained almost 20 lbs. in this pregnancy and if I keep it to 1 lb a week over the next 9 weeks... I should keep it under 30 which is INSANE considering I gained 40-45 with Keller and Saylor! Not sure why the difference. Maybe it's the extreme morning sickness that did a number on me or it could be that I just can't eat as much since there isn't room in my stomach (nor do I want heartburn). Whatever it is, it hasn't been too intentional!

The twins have been nice to me lately, not too much movement. I get a tad worried at times, but then i'll feel a little flutter here or there. I believe counting kicks to make sure they are OK starts at 28 weeks.

I can't wait to see who/what they look like... I'm getting excited to hold them both and love on them. It's just a few weeks now and I'll be able to kiss them to no end. For now, they receive plenty of kisses from big sister Saylor. She loves to hug and kiss on the belly and tell them how much she loves them. I'm praying her excitement stays when we bring them home!

Off to finish Christmas Shopping....

No comments: