Sunday, December 28, 2008

The couch...

Well I have officially termed the couch MY OWN BED! Ordinarily, it's not that comfortable, but with all the weight of my belly it's nice that it molds to my body. I don't have to shove pillows under my belly to keep it up! Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable by the day, but I'm thankful I can still sleep horizontal. My Peri had told me that I'd probably reach a point where only a reclining chair will work b/c of the pressure on my lungs! For now, I'm just thankful to get a few hours sleep and to be sleeping horizontally.

The only other "fun" thing to report is the swelling! Some days it's worse than others, but stepping out of bed (my couch) and walking in the morning is a little painful! Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, just keeping everyone informed of the exciting things we encounter with pregnancy! Knowing what is to come is worth every bit of pain and uncomfortableness! In about 53 days (or less) I'll be holding my precious little ones.... I can't wait!

No comments: