Sunday, February 22, 2009

4:00am update on 2-22-09!

No turning back now! They started me on pitocin at 2:15. I was actually already having contractions 2-8 minutes prior to that! I dialated 2-3 now and am 85% effaced! The dr doesnt want me to go past 3-4 without epidural... So I'll be getting that in about 30 minutes.. (4:30am). This is the part I hate most about labor!!! I react in shakes first... Then the vomitting of bile finished off with incredible skin itching! Once that passes it's downhill..... My mom is here in the room with me as is Kingsley! Kingsley has been asleep all night long while mom is sacrificing entire night sleep to keep me company! My dad is holding down the fort at home with the kids! I am beyond excited to have my mom here and share this experience with us! What a blessing she is!

Ok and someone asked why I was updating blog amidst labor... And the answer is simple... It's keeping my mind off of the pain!!!!!

No comments: