Friday, February 13, 2009

7 days and counting.....





Here are a few pictures from yesterday.... I'm PROUDLY showing off my stretch marks... LOL. I was at first upset (but with twins it's a bit inevitable)... Now I realize they are going to be reminders of this wonderful 8-9 month journey!!! And then there is Kingsley imitating me at the hospital... in the wheelchair!

Kingsley should be home in a few hours... so far things are going great!!!

I'm a tad frustrated today though.... I have fetal monitoring at 2:00, which I tried to cancel since Kingsley is gone, and I just saw the twins yesterday and they are doing great! Been moving all morning, so I know they are OK! I tried to cancel but THEY WON'T LET ME!!!! The nurse called, then Dr. office, and laid into me... saying it's not option, etc... They said I can go into Labor & Delivery anytime in the middle of the night to do it there. So I guess I'll go at midnight when Kingsley is home!!! The only bad thing is that those car rides bring on contractions, plus they are worse at night, so when they see them on the monitor, they'll probably make me stay there!!! So who knows, this may be it! We'll see....

3 comments:

SunshineBarlowe.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SunshineBarlowe.com said...

you look awesome! :) i hope it's tonight!!
woohooo!!

Emily said...

OH MY GOSH, girl! I have a WHOLE new respect for you! I have never seen somebody so out in front like that!!! I don't even know what it is like to be pregnant compared to you!!!! You are AWESOME!