Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday mini!

well I think I am doubting my wonderful plan! My parents arrived with the kids last night and I planned on waking up early and taking a long walk to bring on labor! It sure worked! Kingsley and I hopped in car and arrived at triage around 10:00 and my contractions were 6-7 min apart and getting painful by the minute! The nurse called my dr who said to admit me! It's now 1:15 and they are 2-3 min apart and dr is on his way in to check me! I just got my IV in! So this is it! I am hoping they come before midnight since I haven't gotten my mom a bday gift and shed be thrilled to have 2 babies born on her special day! I am in a lot of pain and am posting to try and keep my mind off of it! Please pray for a smooth and healthy delivery! I will post more as things progress!

And it was like a dream seeing the kids again! I couldn't let go of them! Saylor wouldn't leave my side so she bunked on couch next to me! Keller just kept hugging and kissing us! He and Kingsley were up until 1:00am playing wii! I'm glad we had one night with them before their world got turned upside down with new siblings!

4 comments:

Erin S said...

Congrats!! You will be amazing!

I'll be praying for you and the babies tonight... Happy birth day, Andrea!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Praying for you...

AM

SunshineBarlowe.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SunshineBarlowe.com said...

I'm so excited!!
yipppeeeeee