Saturday, February 14, 2009

6 days and counting....





Well I am home and STILL pregnant! The fetal monitoring went well. Both babies were so active and we got our accelerations within 10 minutes!! I went into triage vs. the NST nurse. My triage Nurse was so wonderful!!!! I only had 2 contractions... but when she called my Dr. he of course gave his standard line "if they aren't painful for her, she's fine". So home we came, BUT not without stopping off to celebrate Valentine's Day at Outback Steakhouse (MY FAVORITE). I can't eat much since there just isn't any room left and I get heartburn easily!! Kingsley LOVES pregnant Andrea, because I'm such a cheap date now!!!


I wish you all a VERY Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

SunshineBarlowe.com said...

6 days!!! I'm celebrating with you!!

Anonymous said...

What? No babies yet?? Do you have nursery pics?? Boy's name yet??