Sunday, February 1, 2009

My friend, the couch (34.3 weeks)


Man, I've NEVER enjoyed a night's sleep on the couch so much!!! I kept rolling over thinking in my sleep "be careful of the catheter", then I realized I'm home and hooked up to NOTHING!!! It was quite an exciting night. In fact, Kingsley actually makes a pretty good nurse! He's been so wonderful and "easy on the eyes" compared to all my female nurses...lol.

So far things are going well... not sure if I'm feeling contractions from time to time or if it's one of the babies moving. The Dr. says that is good... if I can't differentiate, it's not anything to worry about. I'm so used to staring at the monitor and getting scared everytime I saw the "hill" or contraction. My last day the nurse MADE me flip over so I couldn't see the monitor!!!

I know this is only temporary and one day soon I'll have my family back together (twins out, Keller and Saylor home)... and then I'll wish I had a whole night's sleep! But for now, I look forward to those sleepless nights!!!

3 comments:

SunshineBarlowe.com said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SunshineBarlowe.com said...

I adore this picture. You are the cutest pregnant person I have ever seen!

Erin S said...

I showed your picture to my 6 & 4 year olds and they couldn't understand how there were two babies in there. "But her belly isn't big enough for two babies!" See. Even the most honest of people can't tell!

You look great and I am so glad you are home and comfortable!