Wednesday, January 28, 2009

day 10...

Wednesday, day 10!!! Today is exciting because it marks 34 completed weeks... A much better place to deliver than 32.5 when I was admitted here!!! I'm not a fan of all the drugs and medicine but not a big fan of babies with under developed lungs and having to be in nicu for weeks! So today I am thankful for technology and medicine... There is always a time and a place!
Last night my dr came in (it's literally the 60 second moment I wait for all day long) and lowered the magnesium sulfate iv down to 1.5!!! He mentioned (but won't get hopes up since he is ultra conservative) thatif contractions are down there is the possibility of getting off mag and catheter tonight or tomorrow!!! I'd stay and be monitered of course... But the thought of getting catheter out makes me cry!!!! Please keep praying..
The babies are really active... And it's been kind of bonding experience with them these last few days! Nurses get a little frustrated with our little guy.... He's so busy and active it's hard to pick him up on the monitor... While our little girl is much more compliant! I wonder if that will be indicitive of their personalities once they come out?
Keller and saylor both go to preschool for the first time today. I can't wait to see pictures and see how they did! Saylor has been asking for weeks now to go to school so she must be in heaven!!!
That is all I have or an update! Kingsley will be here this morning... I really look forward to seeing him.... It is kind of his fault I'm in this place:)

No comments: