Thursday, January 29, 2009

day 11 in the joint

today was pretty good! Having the catheter out has been wonderful... No pain!!! The dr has ordered on my charts for nurses to call him if I have more than 4 contractions an hour and I guess I had 6 in hour last night! When the nurse calked he asked if I was sleeping and she said "yes" so he said let it go and not worry about it! I've had a few contractions on and off today... But I only felt one of them! They only seem to be concerned about whether I feel them... Guess those are the ones that will make me dialate.
The babies are great... Little girl seems to always stay on the monitor while they have to chase our little guy down... He's so active and won't stay on the monitor!!! I love feeling him move!
The dr also confirmed the kidney stone I had last month... He believes that is what triggered labor!
I've really been enjoying iTunes today!!! I thank God for Chris tomlin and phil wickham... Both have encouraged me all day!
I am patiently awaiting the dr visit and praying for something positive!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've missed so much w/ our winter storm here... Praying you through the home stretch!