Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Goodnight Mommy


This picture just melts my heart. I've never been away from the kids this long and it's starting to get hard. I miss their faces, their voices, their kisses and hugs. I miss everything about them (yes, even the fighting). My mom sends me pictures at night of them with a little sign... this one had me in tears. Can I just say that my mom IS THE BEST!!!! Not sure what I'd do without her. If you happen to read this (small chance since kids are keeping you busy) I love you so much and thank you with everything that I have!!!

Today was their first day at preschool and I heard they both did really well. Keller was all excited to win some race and Saylor made a little friend. I am just so thankful not to worry about their well being while in here.

The Dr. hasn't come in tonight... but I'm hoping he'll turn down mag or OFF.... though one nurse said she sees contractions come back after the IV is off!!! In that case they have to RE INSERT the catheter and put patient back on MAG... I am going to ask to leave catheter in until we are 100% sure the contractions are at a safe level. Not sure I can endure the reinsertion thing again!!!! Tomorrow starts me into the 35th week... so it's the home stretch. I'm thankful they are both ok and still inside cooking away.

No comments: